Sunday, June 8, 2008

I know, I know, it's been a while. A LONG while!!!


Ugh! I set this blog up hoping it would help me stay faithfully connected to all of our loved ones. Well, I dropped the ball. Sorry!!

We have been busy since I last blogged. We've had two birthday parties (one girl pirate party, one french poodle party), a visit from Mom, Molly, and Reuben, a trip to the Atlantic City Jelly Stone Camp Site, a day trip in Lancaster, PA, putting our house on the market, trying to keep the house spotless so it will actually sell, having a BBQ with some friends from Temple, watching a play about the three little pigs, going to Girls Scouts, finishing gymnastics, continuing homeschool, loosing teeth, and more.

4 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Where's the pics?

Megan said...

Oh good... it's not just me! LOL! :)

Anonymous said...

well you do keep busy don't you! It was nice to check your blog and see your new post. We have been busy too...where are you moving to? my email is Haws7005@msn.com
Love
Kellee

Taylor Family said...

I love your pictures! I can't believe how big the girls and Levi are getting. We are excited to hopefully see you all soon.
Love, Rachel