I am so proud of myself, I've posted three times this month!
We are trying to do as much as we can in the time we have left here in Jersey. Here are a few of the things we've done this month.
We went to the Ocean City beach or, as a true northeasterner would say, the shore. Levi loved it there, NOT!
After a couple days of rest, Katey and Alyssa treated our family to a day at the Six Flags theme park (they earned tickets through a reading program). The kids loved the park, but I think Derren was the one who was most excited. He rode the Kubla Kan roller coaster which goes up 485ft. and speeds from 0-128 mph in a matter of seconds. Alyssa said, "Boy, I'm sure lucky I'm too small to ride on that one." I feel the same way.
I turned 31.
After twenty-some years, Derren finally finished school!!!!
Levi tried his first sloppy joe, and loved it.
I finally got to see Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty!
3 comments:
Levi!!! I have never seen a sloppy joe so SLOPPY! Way to go little guy. I loved your picture. I don't think I'll ever eat sloppy joes without thinking of your little sloppy joe mask. Too, too cute.
Alyssa!!! Awesome hair, girlfriend. I never thought of using sea weed as a wig.
We love you all. The countdown is on for you to come closer to us.
Hay mom,
I like the pictersmy faveret one was all of them!!!So win can we put the rest of my picters on?
What cute pictures. I am glad you are updating your blog regularly, you'll have to keep it up after you move so we can keep in touch better! We are SO sad you are leaving, I can't even tell you! Josalyn is sure excited, though, she told me at church today that she is going to Colorado so she can be a cowgirl!
Post a Comment