We tearfully said goodbye to our beautiful house, many great friends, and our wonderful neighborhood. We will miss New Jersey, it was good to us.
Believe it or not, the flight from NJ to CO with all four kiddos (by myself) was the easiest flight I've had with kids in-tote. They were so good. Levi passed out in the front pack on my lap for half the flight and the girls kept busy with the goodies each of them had in their backpacks. The stewardesses all commented on how well behaved they were. I was very proud of them.One of the best things about moving back to CO, is that we are closer to family.
The girls had a blast playing with and having a slumber party with their cousins.
Gross Aaron!
Josalyn took very good care of Levi while we stayed for a week and a half at Grandpa and Grandma Tippets' house. Levi turned one!!!























6 comments:
Hay mom,
Thanks for remebering
to show sis,Paolety the
pichers to sis,Paolety.I
like the pichers.I love
you!
Katey
Shauna,
Thx for all the great pictures of your dad and Ben. It was good to see Doris and MR as well. Glad you are back in Colorado, and we will see you in about a year and a half.
Elder and Sister Parsons
I am glad you had a good move...let us know when you are up our way again okay?!
welcome to COLORADO!!!
hey, did that gown make it down safe?
Great pictures, Tippets family!!! We are so proud of you kids for being so good on the flight to Colorado. It looks like you all had a lot of fun seeing family and doing fun activities together. We can't wait to see and do fun things with you too.
Love, Uncle Mark, Aunt Rachel, & Little Meira
New Jersey misses you, too! (Two little girls in particular).
Post a Comment