Monday, June 22, 2009

I am SO hot!!!



Literally! Today as I was trying to cook something on our stove, my shirt caught on fire! Alyssa and Josalyn thought it was hilarious, Katey thought it wasn't funny and they shouldn't laugh, Levi wanted me to do it "gain!," and I was bumbed about my shirt (once I stopped laughing.) Now I know what people are talkjing about when they say something smells like burnt hair - it stinks - the fire ended up burning my hair too.

4 comments:

Megan said...

So what were you cooking???

The Tippets Family said...

Actually we were having left-overs for lunch. I just thought I would add an extra flare!

Alison said...

Yikes! That is scary! Don't do it "'gain"!

Taylor Family said...

Shauna, we are glad that you are safe. You need to be careful with that new oven of yours. You are one "hot mama!"