We hope each of you enjoyed your holiday as much as we did.
Ours felt like it started last weekend and continued until yesterday.
We ended up having an unexpected cancellation of plans last week so, our family used the time to plant 7 fruit trees (2 cherry, 2 plum, 2 apple, and a peach), create 3 4x16 ft. garden boxes, and plant a vegetable garden. Despite how much work it was, I felt like I was in heaven! I'm so excited we are finally (literally) planting roots somewhere.
Once the plants were in and watered, we had visitors. Aunt Mechelle (from New York), Aunt Tenele, Uncle Milo (Te-Milo, as Josalyn calls him), and cousins, Camille, Justine (Beans, as Levi says), and Aaron (Derren, as Levi calls him) came to stay over night and see where we are living.
Friday we were all on our way to the BLT Family Reunion - for all you non-tippets BLT stands for Brigham Lewis Tippets, not bacon, lettuce, and tomato - at the YMCA in Winter Park, CO. We spent 2 1/2fun filled days with a lot of Tippets'. We had a talent show (I'm still bummed Mechelle didn't perform a solo!), smores, pictures, church, cafeteria food (that's a big deal to homeschoolers!), canoeing, a few cuts and bruises from cousin rough housing, and lots of time to realize how great our family is. I came back feeling pretty proud that I am part of such a large group of fantastic people. Thank you Tippets family!
I
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |

No comments:
Post a Comment