




Alyssa and Katey both got cameras for their birthdays this year, they are turning into our little paparazzis. Here are a few samples of Alyssa's masterpieces (can you tell what her favorite subject is?). Katey's will be added soon.
A way to keep in touch with those we love.
A way to keep in touch with those we love.
5 comments:
I love the slimy spaghetti - your brother makes it look so good! When can I eat at your house?
Alyssa! What a wonderful little photographer you are! It is so great of you to help your mommy document your family's life. Josalyn and Levi look so cute in all of these pictures. Good job!
We loved your blog Alyssa! It made us miss you guys even more. You girls have gotten so pretty. That is so funny that Levi peed on your mom. It was really cute when he copied her scream.
Lyssabobyssa, you take better pictures than Grandma. I need to take you on vacation with me. The only thing I missed was your cute face. Love you, Grandma Lily
Alyssa,
I like the close-up picture of Josalyn with her arms down. You did a really good job. The close-up you took of Levi when he is holding his toy really looks like you when you were smaller. Don't you think? You're both cute.
Love You, Aunt Rachel
Post a Comment