Bummer for us, Derren wasn't able to celebrate with us. He was in Colorado looking for for our new house. The good news is he found one, and we should be able to fit in it!!! We're all very grateful this should be the last of Dad's solo trips for a long while.
The kids and I celebrated by going to the Riverside, NJ parade in the morning, and watching the fireworks in Cherry Hill with Aunt Mechelle in the evening.
The parade was fun.
I think Katey's favorite part was the attention she got because of the Wonder Woman cape she was wearing. 
I loved the nap I got to take afterwards.
The fireworks were funny this year, they lasted a total of (about) 15 minutes. Since it was drizzling outside the technicians decided to light them all off at once.
I have to admit, those 15 minutes were quite spectacular!
The fireworks were funny this year, they lasted a total of (about) 15 minutes. Since it was drizzling outside the technicians decided to light them all off at once.
Levi had his first sucker as he watched. First he tasted...
On our way to our car, a lady was rushing to beat all of the pedestrians out of the parking lot. In her rush she nearly ran over our stroller with Josalyn and Levi in it. Luckily, I was able to get to the front of the stroller fast enough to slap her back window and get her to stop. The girls were pretty spooked by the event. Josalyn said, "I would have been frustrated if that lady had killed me Mom." It really was scary, but I couldn't help smiling at Jossie's response.
We love you all!!!
4 comments:
You tell Josalyn that we would have been been very "frustrated" too if she had been run over. Too cute!
Levi's eyes couldn't get any bigger as he has now seen the world of candy. Yummy! Adorable.
That's awesome that Katey got to wear a Wonder Woman cape. What a great idea. Perfect colors for the 4th of July.
Congrats on the move...you will be much closer now, hurray! You have a beautiful family.
your family is beautiful! congrats on the house! scary about the car... funny comment:)
I will get the gown shipped soon, probably this week, I will let you know when it is on it's way.
We miss you guys! Hope things are going well in Colorado.
Bentley just tagged Josalyn on our blog!
Post a Comment