Alyssa, I wish we could have been at your party to eat your two cakes! They looked really yummy, but almost too pretty to eat. What a fun idea to play musical flip flops. I bet that was really hard. I hope that nobody had smelly feet. :-) I am glad you had such an awesome 7th birthday. You have a great mom to put together such a fun party. Love and miss you. Aunt Rachel
Derren and I are finally living our dream life. We live in (what feels like) the middle of no-where and are raising a garden, a dog, and four wonderful children. We homeschool and never have to go back to dental/specialty school again! Life is good.
1 comment:
Alyssa, I wish we could have been at your party to eat your two cakes! They looked really yummy, but almost too pretty to eat. What a fun idea to play musical flip flops. I bet that was really hard. I hope that nobody had smelly feet. :-) I am glad you had such an awesome 7th birthday. You have a great mom to put together such a fun party. Love and miss you. Aunt Rachel
Post a Comment