Saturday, June 6, 2009

Time to catch up (again)....

Well, I've fallen behind on sharing our news again. Sorry, April and May were crazy months.

Here are some of our happenings...Katey had an awesome b-day party,
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Katey's birthay!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
we put an offer on a foreclosure house which was accepted,
went to New Orleans to visit my friend, Darlene for 9days, I got food poisoning and through my back out the third day we were in New Orleans-spent the rest of the time in the hotel by myself (bummer!),
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: New Orleans
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
moved to our new house three days after we returned home, and unpacked, cleaned, unpacked, cleaned...you get the point.

5 comments:

Alison said...

Sounds like you are having fun. The kids are getting SO grown up!

Your new house is GORGEOUS! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

what a huge house! Your girls are getting soo big!!

Taylor Family said...

Shauna,
What a great photographer you are. I love your pictures and you have a very artistic eye. I can tell you are the picture taker because I recall seeing you in only one picture. New Orleans looks gorgeous. We are going to have to put it on our list of places to visit. I loved seeing your trip. I am glad that the girls are alive after dying in the cemetary!!! :-) So funny! Too cute. Good job on the update.

Taylor Family said...

This comment is for Katey and her birthday party. Meira really liked your CD player cake and the music that played as we watched your pictures. It looks like you guys went crazy. I hope that your hair has all gone back to normal or you may have a lot of explaining to do when you see everyone at Karin Cox's wedding. :-) What a fun birthday! Love you, Aunt Rachel

valumama said...

gorgeous house! congrats.