Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Katey's Photos






As you can tell, Katey has become quite creative with her photos. She will use costumes and sets to create the right mood. Luckily for Mom and Dad, Katey has two very willing models and one slightly willing model to work with.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Katey, you are a wonderful photographer, too! The picture of your mommy and Levi is precious. And I didn't know Levi was getting teeth! How fun to have a camera to capture the memories. Good job!

Taylor Family said...

Katey,
I love the picture of Levi's teeth. You did a fantastic job getting the picture clear and your subjects centered. You are all such cute models too. You should take a picture of basement. I have never seen it finished.
Love, Aunt Rachel

lily said...

Kateybobaytey, I like the pictures and thought the one of Allyssa was the best. I guess your going to come on my next vacation too. Grandma needs someone to take pictures for her. You and Alyssa have the job. Love, Grandma, Lily

Louis and Alice said...

Dear Katey and Allyssa, You girls are such great picture takers and posers :)!!! We miss you and your family very much! We hope to see you again someday! Thanks for sharing your pictures and we are looking forward to seeing more! Love, The Isom Family